ST - I know this is a bit late, but help is needed.

Kristin Schumacher kschumach at usa.net
Fri Nov 10 06:54:37 PST 2000

Greetings to the lists from the ever absent Lady Annabel Kincaid,

I know this is a bit last minute, but I was out of commission yesterday and
could not get to the puter.  Rhanwen and Daviducus, of House Flaming Duck,
are planning to host a wedding of their persona Saturday night at 3 Kings.
They have just found out that the good gentle who was to perform the ceremony,
in Latin no less, will not be able to be there.  Is there anyone in either
Steppes or BOK, who would be willing to officiate this wonderful ceremony?
Rhanwen and Daviducus are already legally wed mundanely, so an "official"
officiant is not necessary.  If anyone is interested, please let me know or
you could just track one of the household down at the event. I can be reached
at kschumach at usa.net.

Many gracious thank you's in advance.

In service,

Lady Annabel Kincaid