ST - Clothier's Nov 14

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 14:01:39 PST 2000

Clothier's is at my house Tuesday, November 14. The
topis of discussion is 'commercially available
patterns'

We will have some examples to look at. I ecourage
anyone with questions about any patterns they have to
bring them over for discussion.

Directions/:

>From Garland/ Mesquite take I635 east past the
Tollway. exit Josey lane. turn right (north) on Josey.
Continue past beltline. There is an Albertson's at
Josey and Keller Springs. The next street is Jackson.
Turn right. You should also see some signs indicationg
city hall, police station and library. Jackson makes a
45 degree turn to the left and changes name to Scott
Mill. El Dorado will be on the right. You can only
turn right on El Dorado. The house is on the left,
number 2115.  Phone is 972-446-8169 if you get lost.

=====
yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys
motto: