ST - Question about Sir Daveed - Sunday

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Fri Nov 17 09:08:13 PST 2000

Mistress Xene here.

If no one else has made plans to deliver Sir Daveed, I'm going to the
workshop and returning to my home in Cedar Hill afterwards.  Could you pick
him up from Cedar Hill?  I live just south of Beltlne between I35 and 67, if
that helps. If that is too far, I could also meet you somewhere in between -
perhaps Grapevine Mills?

My home phone number is 972-299-9867.

Thank you,

Xene