ST - Banners

Jennifer Leighton isabeljlj at mail.com
Wed Dec 20 07:23:41 PST 2000

Greetings to the Lists,

Sorry if you get this more than once, this is just the easiest way.  I am
looking for kind and gentle people who will allow the Barony to make use of
thier banners for 12th Night.  We would also like to make arrangements with
the wonderful souls who grant use of banners to make them available to
Coronation the next weekend.

Banners of all sizes, shapes and kinds can be volunteered and will be
accepted.  Personal banners, houshold devices, strictly ornamental banners,
all will look equally splendid in the hall and shimmer by candlelight.

Please let me know if you would be willing to volunteer your banners, and I
will make the appropriate arrangments for pickup and delivery.  Thank you!!

In Service
Isabel
12th Night Event Steward