ST - Heraldry for 12th Night

Roy Heath the_one_true_roy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 12:59:09 PST 2000

There will be a work session to prepare for 12th Night on Monday, Jan. 1 at 7:00 in the
evening.  This will NOT be a general work session for helping people submit names and armory,
and we will NOT be working on commentary.  This will be specifically to organize the work for
our upcoming event.

Anyone who is willing to help with heraldic work for this event is encouraged to attend this
meeting.  We will be in need of many voice heralds.  There will be announcements during the
day and a very large court in the evening.  Additionally, we have been asked to provide a
consultation table and I will need help in packing/unpacking the books at the site and setting
up the equipment.

My address is 5107 Pershing St., Dallas, TX  75206.  http://www.mapblast will create a very
accurate map and give driving directions for this.  Please reply to my e-mail if you have
questions or call me at 214-704-9939.

=====
Roy Heath