ST - Heraldry for 12th Night

Roy Heath the_one_true_roy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 10:21:59 PST 2000

Thanks for the reply.  I really don't expect this to take more than about an hour.  Possibly
less if everyone is timely and you would not need to be there the entire time.  I really want
to make sure that everyone knows what they are responsible for doing and when they will be
needed.  I also want for everyone to be able to recognize everyone else.  We have a new man in
the mix who doesn't know us all.  In short, please stop by if you can and I'll send out a
follow up mailing with the results.