ST - Steppes Archery Practice

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 1 07:47:04 PDT 2001

The sky is bright and the time right to loose some arrows.  Today is the day of monthly Youth and Children Competition at the archery range of Eastfield College.  It promises to be a glorious day for the loosing of missiles and the development of our younger generation of archers.   Instruction and practice starting at 12.  Competition will begin between 1:30 and 2 pm and continue until 3 or so.

For the older generation of archers- we will also be shooting at rgular targets and the combat targets will be available.

Jacques the Spink