ST - Fighter Practice today, 4/8

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 09:46:27 PDT 2001

Francesca just called me to pass on word that Flagpole Hill is currently
inundated with a huge church group.  There is no parking.  Those she asked
said that it would probably wrap up around 2:00, but teardown might take a
while.

In addition, she found that Empire of Chivalry and Steel is having a
mini-tourney today at the Hill.

We will still be having our practice there.  However, we may be at a
different part of the park than usual.  So, if there's a day that you're
going to come late, make this the day.  And if you don't see us where we
usually are, look around the park for us.  And don't assume that just 'cause
folks are in garb, it's us - look for the live steel, and if they're using
it, they ain't us.

See you at the Hill!

Dux