ST - Reminder: I won't make populace tonight

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:09:28 PDT 2001

As a reminder once more -

I have a work requirement that will keep me from attending populace meeting
tonight.

Please don't let that keep everybody from discussing the idea of moving
fighter practice - I'll check with their Excellencies later to get the gist
of that feedback.

If you have some item of concern that you want to make sure I get verbatim,
please either e-mail me directly or post to the list.

As stated before, I will be taking feedback all the way up to the Business
meeting.  At that time, I will be making my decision and seeking their
Excellencies' endorsement.

Thanks, everyone, for your honest responses - and most especially for the
courtesy with which everyone has both voiced and received those opinions.

Dux