ST - Re: ES - flagpole Hill

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 13:26:41 PDT 2001

Haven't we heard this from the city before?  Does anyone remember the effort
we made once upon a time to get the city to just pay for materials if we did
the work to repair the picnic tables?  Does anyone remember that the idea
just simply died of apathy on the part of the city?

When I started playing I was five minutes away from Flagpole Hill, and back
then would have defended the old site - but now I'm as far away from the
Hill as the proposed new park, so I really don't care where we eventually
wind up.

I'll only say this regarding city repairs and improvements to the Flagpole
Hill infrastructure, I'll believe it when I see it - but IF I see it
(especially if there are working, civilized, flush toilets installed in
addition to the picnic tables) I would certainly defend staying at Flagpole
Hill.

Alaric