ST - Re: Steppes/Elfsea wp - can't go:

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 08:55:26 PDT 2001

Greetings,

If you were at Populace or the Newcomer's revel (60 people!! Wow), then you
heard that I have been named Interim Hospitaler until all the bids are in
(May is the cutoff, I believe.)

I was hoping to be at the joint fighter practice today at Flagpole Hill, but
unfortunately, mundane obligations as a teacher are keeping me from going.
I had hoped to finish all of my paperwork yesterday, but alas, I have quite
a bit to go and will be working on it for most of the day.

If any spectators show up at fighter practice that show some interest, I
would appreciate it if some non-combattant could take down their name and
number (or email address) to email to me so that I can make myself known to
them and send them information. (I only say "non-combattant" because I know
how busy you all will be.)

Have fun.  I will completely be free from school obligations after May 13th.
  Hope to see you soon at one of the Sunday fighter practices (whereever it
is held).

In service,
HL Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre