ST - New Idea

d mja demegage1313 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 09:34:16 PDT 2001

I have been reading and being quiet for a while now.  I fight both heavy and
light.  I compete in a&s regularly.  I see both sides of the point.

Why don't we start a new shire in the far north Dallas, Richardson, Plano
area?  If we have the people to have a fighter practice there.  Then we have
people for a shire.  This would end the problem of the Steppes tradition
being done away with.  Why not go back to the Hill the first weekend of the
month just for sentimental reasons.  It is a special place for many of us.
I fought for the first time there.  An met my spouce there, at a fighter
practice.  I really think a new shire would be one answer.  An I say Shire
because we have a couple cantons already. This would let the core of the
Steppes folk to focus on the needs of the Steppes, and give us in the area
an format.

THIS IS NOT MENT TO START A WAR.  I HOLD THE STEPPES VERY DEAR.  I MEAN NO
OFFENCE ANYONE.  THIS IS JUST AN IDEA.

Having lived in many other kingdoms I have seen areas with fewer members
than we have maintain a number of fully active branches.  It works very
well. An gives people lots of space to play.  I think this would be a very
good idea.