ST - park proposal

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:01:15 PDT 2001

I am so glad that a few people actually took the time to see the park that
is being proposed.

On Saturday truly there is alot of people there, Sundays (unfortunately) are
less populated because alot of those people take their kids to the park on
Saturdays because they go to church on Sunday.

But we want people don't we?  I mean, what a great chance to find new
members who are new and enthusiastic?

Flat, yup.  That is the idea.  Fighters tend to like flat ground, especially
if they are wheel chair bound.  I know that I prefer that to stepping into a
lower level while wearing 20/50 pounds of armour!!!

One of the best times to see the park is when it is in use, please feel free
to come out on Wednesday evenings and visit, watch the fighters utilizing
the space, and meet the dozen or so interested people who have been bringing
out chairs!

Hope to see you there.

Larissa