[Steppes] Interim Hospitaler Note

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 06:19:13 PDT 2001

Hi all!!

Just to let you know, the next couple of weeks are going to be murder for
me.  The semester is ending and all of my extra time is taken up with
reviews, grades and final exams.  I have a lot in mind for the Newcomer's
camp at Warlord.  Just bear with me until after May 14th!  I have 3 email
accounts (including teacher accounts), so if you have an emergency, please
contact me at jannmays at hotmail.com.  Otherwise, leave it on this one and I
will get to it after the 14th.

Elspeth, I will not be able to make the May 8th clothiers.  I would like to
set up something for the newcomer's if needed between the 14th and Warlord.
Sorry, I didn't realize I would be this swamped.

Gabrielle