ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 15:57:13 PDT 2001

If you check the zip codes for membership, you will also find that the flag
pole hill site is not central to the majority.

Further, I live in that yuppie zone.  It is not the park we were using, but
a better one.  In my neighborhood alone there are 4 SCA families in walking
distance.  The SCA is for many a family activity, so don't rule us out.

Just an interesting point there.

Last time when it came up, it wasn't because anyone really wanted to move
it, it was just gossip and innuendo.  This time, people really want to move
it, and from my past recollections of conversations with His Excellency
during the "gossip an innuendo stage" he wanted to support what the populace
wanted.  There was no nixing it, someone over heard a conversation, put
names on it, wrote up alot of gobblty gook and starting yelling the sky is
falling.  Just the facts ma'am ;)!

Hey Fritz!  What do you think?  Inquiring populace wants to know ;).

Larissa