ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Thu Apr 5 20:08:40 PDT 2001

One consideration that no one yet has mentioned about moving fighter
practice:  how will the local police react?  It took us quite a while to
get the Dallas police comfortable with our fighter practices and safety
procedures.  The new park is in Carrolton/Farmers' Branch, and that is a
totally different set of officers.  Will there be a problem?  Bear in
mind, if we don't make arrangements before hand, it might be several
months before they notice and say something if they have a problem with
the practices.....  This could potentially be a large problem.....

As far as zip code maps go, we only have zip code maps for paid members /
subscribers to Steppes Letter.  This may not be representative of
everyone in the Barony?  I don't know how many unpaid members come to
fighter practice from areas south and east of Flagpole Hill -does someone
else?

Personally, I am closer to Flagpole Hill than Kelley, but I don't go to
fighter practice  as often as I once did.

Suzanna