ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 22:28:06 PDT 2001

You do realize that you are talking to a "yuppie", married to a "yuppie",
who is squired to a "yuppie" living in the area you mention?  <grin>

No, I didn't check with Fritz first - as I say, I want feedback from those I
serve first, before making any decision.  I'm sure that our Baron and
Baroness want what's best for the Barony, but without good feedback there's
no way to tell what that is.

As for it being nixed in the past - as I recall, there was no proposal, and
thus no decision to be made....

Dux