ST - Steppes/Elfsea joint practice, April 22:

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 10 15:31:25 PDT 2001

Dux -

I have to agree with your initial reaction, that the
joint practice is earlier than your timetable for the
move, if the barony approves of the move.

Elfsea knows about where Flagpole Hill is, I think the
lead time is a bit short to get the word out for a
joint practice somewhere else in April.

There will be future joint practices.

My opinion.

- Galen

Quoting Mordock von Rugen <mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com>:

> I was looking to avoid confusion.  I've asked for a
month of feedback, with

> a decision at May's business meeting.
>
> If there's strong enough sentiment for trying the new
park for the joint
> practice, then y'all let me know (y'all being you,
the Steppes populace),
> and I'll see about doing it there.
>
> Dux
>
> >From: "Trish Kvamme" <ladyoftherose at hotmail.com>
> >To: steppes at ansteorra.org
> >Subject: Re: ST - Steppes/Elfsea joint practice,
April 22:
> >Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:54:33 -0000
> >
> >I am curious, why don't we use the new proposed
sight for the joint
> >practice?  It would be a much nicer place to host
our friends from Elfsea.