ST - flagpole Hill

Hrldsmn at aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 15:49:43 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/19/01 4:11:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
lordirwynne at yahoo.com writes:

<< > I'll say this about the City of Dallas Parks
 department. They have good intentions but they have NO
 budget. They've known for some time that the park is
 in regular use. Whiterock and Flagpole hill are the
 most regularly used parks in the city. I wouldn't hold
 my breath if I were waiting on them to keep it
 maintained.

 -Elspeth  >>

I work with the Dallas Parks Department on a regular basis in my capacity at
Old City Park Museum, a facility where they own the grounds, and I second
what Elspeth says above!

Edwin