ST - Steppes Letter

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Apr 21 22:46:51 PDT 2001

Please send any calendar changes to:
Mauva <merush at taupro.com>
here is what we have so far:
May 2001
1 TUESDAY BUSINESS MEETING
2 WEDNESDAY Duncan's Fighter Practice
3 THURSDAY Rapier Practice, WHRC; Renaissance Dance, WHRC; Middle Eastern
Dance, Princess Larissa's
4 FRIDAY
5 SATURDAY
6 SUNDAY Archery Practice, Eastfield College's Archery Range (Children's
Archery Practice); Fighter Practice, Flagpole Hill
7 MONDAY Bardic Circle, Lady Bianca's
8 TUESDAY Open Library, Sharn and Marion's; Rapier Practice at Old City Park
on I-30, Harwood and Gano Tuesdays from 7pm-9pm
9 WEDNESDAY Duncan's Fighter Practice
10 THURSDAY Renaissance Dance, WHRC;Middle Eastern Dance, Princess Larissa's
11 FRIDAY
12 SATURDAY
13 SUNDAY Archery Practice, Eastfield College's Archery Range; Fighter
Practice, Flagpole Hill
14 MONDAY
15 TUESDAY Open Library, Sharn and Marion's; Rapier Practice at Old City
Park on I-30, Harwood and Gano Tuesdays from 7pm-9pm
16 WEDNESDAY Duncan's Fighter Practice
17 THURSDAY NO Populace; Rapier Practice, WHRC; Middle Eastern Dance,
Princess Larissa's
18 FRIDAY
19 SATURDAY
20 SUNDAY Archery Practice, Eastfield College's Archery Range; Fighter
Practice, Flagpole Hill
21 MONDAY
22 TUESDAY Open Library, Sharn and Marion's, Calligraphers' and Illuminators
' Guild; Rapier Practice at Old City Park on I-30, Harwood and Gano Tuesdays
from 7pm-9pm
23 WEDNESDAY Duncan's Fighter Practice
24 THURSDAY Rapier Practice, WHRC; Middle Eastern Dance, Princess Larissa's
25 FRIDAY
26 SATURDAY
27 SUNDAY
28 MONDAY
29 TUESDAY Open Library, Sharn and Marion's; Rapier Practice at Old City
Park on I-30, Harwood and Gano Tuesdays from 7pm-9pm
30 WEDNESDAY Duncan's Fighter Practice
31 THURSDAY Rapier Practice, WHRC; Middle Eastern Dance, Princess Larissa's

I still need officer reports and letters for the may issue along with
anything you can send about the Baronial reign of:
Thorkel Magnusson 5-25-91 to 7-24-93 beareth Or, on a pile between two
double-bitted axes inverted sable a bear's head erased Or.
Kalida Aristana 5-25-91 to 7-24-93 beareth Purpure, in bend three pegasi
courant bendwise between two bendlets argent
For the May newsletter section on our Baronial History. :)

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas