ST - Moving fighter practice

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 10:14:45 PDT 2001

Fritz,

Don't think that because we don't always attend meetings that we don't care,
we do very much.

However, Duncan and I have this well, er um...busy schedule *grin* this
includes much travel and many more meetings, phone conversations, mass email
and since he was leaving for Trimaris the next morning, we spent time
together.

As much as I love my hobby, my marriage comes first.

Mary Elizabeth was there, but since she is having major surgey in 2 days, I
think she did well to stay as late as 10.

Dux and Vix had a professional meeting with required attendence for Dux's
work.

I know everyone cares, but the timing was almost as sucky as the restrooms
at Flag Pole, not your fault, just life creeped up on everyone!

Perhaps the next business meeting will be better attended, Tuesdays seem
much easier, at least for me.

Good luck with all the ideas and discussions!

Hugs,

Larissa