ST - Re: Steppes/Elfsea wp - can't go:

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 11:00:08 PDT 2001

Thank you for the support, Your Excellency!  Also, I am definitely in favor
of informing newcomers about the http://www.ansteorra.org website and
clicking on "Newcomer," then clicking on "A Guiding Hand."  I have always
been impressed with HL Michael de la Mare's online guide, "A Guiding Hand,"
and will promote it as a very good starting place for those new to the SCA
who have internet access.  As you may know, Michael was my successor as
Ansteorran Kingdom Hospitaler when I stepped down.  His guide has been
constantly updated through the years and answers a lot of newcomers'
questions.

Gab.