ST - Fiber Arts and Me

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 23 08:13:35 PDT 2001

>>> .... a Stitch and **Grip**.  I'm thinking the fourth
>>> Thursday of each month.  Tuesday looks really booked.

Yep, I think I can be busy every Tuesday night.  Cannot come this Thursday due to DSO, but the season is almost over so don't go by me, then I am free on Thursdays until September.

Might have my "Ladies' Sewing Circle and....." T-shirt someplace handy-by......

                          ---= Morgan
"The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along
 so well is that they have a common enemy."
                                   ---= Sam Levenson