ST - New Idea

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 23 08:19:27 PDT 2001

>>> The Kids will be with John this Thursday.

Thanks, no, I thought you were bringing them to the Baronial Workparty on tomorrow night?

Understand about Thursdays.  Maybe if the kids go to Lilies with them, you can have them for the following S&G Thursday.  I might be teaching MoC knitting class, so they should get practice.

BTW, are they still Pink Girl and Yellow Girl?  <s>

                        ---= Morgan
"The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along
 so well is that they have a common enemy."
                                   ---= Sam Levenson