[Steppes] brewers guild

Baroness Aine Robyn Murchadha ainemurchadha at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 8 19:41:04 PDT 2001

Alas,

I noted that the Baron volunteered both the Baroness & himself to judge any "brews", quite generous of himself.  Just to let you know, I used to let Baron Sir Arthur handle that aspect of our job, which he was more than happy to do.  He was always quite mellow on the evening of the events after a judging, which I could appreciate.  Unfortunately, I was never much of a consumer of most types of alcohol.  Now if anyone wants to get into wines, I want to be invited!!

Aine Robyn