[Steppes] Aslyn has given birth!

Dawn Draheim dawndra at airmail.net
Wed Aug 8 19:16:41 PDT 2001

Greetings all, Lasair here.

Earlier this evening Nicholas Knox Lamb, 7 pounds 7 ounces, 19 inches
in length, was born to our own Aslyn.  He's arrived about a month early;
likely he's inherited his mother's considerable enthusiasm and he
couldn't wait to get started on his first great adventure.  Mother and son
are both doing well, though Nicholas does need to spend his first day in
ICU.  They're in west Plano, at Presbyrterian Plano at Parker and the
Tollway.

Just call me Grandma Lasair!  *grins very widely indeed*

Lasair
dawndra at airmail.net

"You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you
grow old because you stop laughing."