[Steppes] archery practices

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Aug 16 06:37:20 PDT 2001

That is a correct statement M'lady.  Turn out on the range this week
might be somewhat small as most of our Steppes' archers will be attending
Loch Ruadh's Lughnasad event in Canton.  We maybe a wee bit hot on that
site, but its always a great deal of fun!  Come join us if you can.

In service,

Ironwyrm