[Steppes] Fw: [h-cost] Ruff calculator

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Aug 21 20:51:44 PDT 2001

Here is a great link for creating ruffs. I know that several of you have
asked me to help you make them and here is a great resource in addition to
what we have done so far. :)

I will be teaching glove making at Glaslyn's artisan of the flame this
weekend, if anyone would like to talk ruffs then let me know and I will try
to bring those supplies with me for a quick demo.

{  P.S. Baron Edwin is the originator of the method I use. :)  }

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas