[Steppes] A Request from the Baron

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Sun Aug 26 20:39:46 PDT 2001

Hello All,
As you know, Worknight is this Tuesday, the 28th, at our house (map on
the website and in the Steppes letter)  7:30-10 pm.  We will be working
on sewing Largesse Bags, painting Baronial Banners, and for the
armor-minded, making armor for you and more importantly, for the loaner
gear.  You must bring your own materials for your armor (materials for
other projects provided).
His Excellency needs help from one of you, to pick up the appropriate
plastic for the loaner gauntlets and other parts we will be working on.
You would need to be able to bring it to our house, either when you come
to Worknight, or drop it off beforehand sometime (that would mean
tomorrow or Tuesday during the day).
If you are willling and able, please call HE Fritz on his cell phone
(214-821-1223) and leave a message where he may contact you at the lunch
hour or in the evening.  He will not answer the phone, so you must leave
a message.  He will give you the details on the type of plastic, and
where to pick it up.

Thank you in advance for your assistance...

For Steppes!

Catrin
Lady Steppes