[Steppes] Fwd: Joanne Shield is missing

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:13:48 PDT 2001

Does anyone know Joanne Shield?  She was an out-of-town member moving here
to the Steppes.  She called me to attend the July newcomers meeting, but
never made it to my house.  Now she and her husband(?) are missing.  Please
spread the word and ask around.  I have no idea what her SCA name is.
Please contact Sharleen, below, if you know anything.

Gabrielle

(answered privately to Sharleen)