[Steppes] Fw: [h-cost] Online Costume Ball 2001

Chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Aug 31 07:32:55 PDT 2001

I would  like to extend the invitation to all in our area as well. I have
attended virtually in years past and it is a fun thing to do. Since many of
us now have nifty digital cameras take them out and use them to photograph
yourself in your best costumed creation and submit it.

If there is enough interest we can do one of our own so long as the release
to publish the picture online is sent in with the image to me. :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas