[Steppes] Steppes' Eastfield Archery on Sunday Aug. 19th:

William Duty wmduty at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 22:29:56 PDT 2001

"At Large", mlord? I know I'm out of shape but... ;)

But seriously, To all good gentles who won't be at Lughnasad Sunday morning, please come out to
Eastfield and loose some shafts with me, I know the practice would do my scores good. I plan on
being there at 10AM with as much of the gear as will fit in my small chariot. I will have score
sheets with me so we can shoot an IKAC. Hope to see some of you there!

In Service

William Duty