[Steppes] Lindenwood/Glaslyn Archery Practice Schedule & Times

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:10:12 PDT 2001

Greetings Margarite and Alasdair,

Could we get directions to the Archery practice, please?  I would love to
come out some Sunday morning.

And, just as a side note -- 6pm seems to be the peak of the heat lately
whereas 11am is still ramping up to it and would probably be cooler.  Just
my observations lately since I've been home during the day.  It doesn't seem
to get cooler until the sun goes down, but even at that, the temp at night
has been awfully hot.  Just a thought.  Hope you don't mind.  :)

Gab.

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "