[Steppes] Lindenwood/Glaslyn Archery Practice Schedule & Times

Bryan & Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed Aug 15 16:54:01 PDT 2001

Thanks Chiara, I really appreciate that.  It helps a lot.  I am not really
directionally challenged but I have given incorrect directions once before
(to my own house) - and no one will let me live it down!! [sniff, sniff,
;)]

As far as the heat goes - it's just plain HOT - no matter what time of day
it is.  However, those of us who showed on Sunday nearly melted.  We were
only there for an hour and half (give or take) and most of us were on the
verge of passing out.  I would rather try it at 6PM and see what happens
and not have anyone get sick due to the heat - we can always move it back.

I appreciate your concerns however and will make a decision based on the
first few days at the new time.

We look forward to seeing you and hope you can make it out there!

*************************************
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back
to you when you have forgotten the words."  ---unknown
*************************************
We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some
are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors ... but they
all have to learn to live in the same box.
*************************************

<SNIP>

>I put up a map to the park last month on our calendar. It is on this month
>as well with the updates posted yesterday. :)
>
>http://www.steppes.org/graphics/mcinnishpark.gif

<SNIP>

> > Greetings Margarite and Alasdair,
> >
> > Could we get directions to the Archery practice, please?  I would love
> > come out some Sunday morning.
> >
> > And, just as a side note -- 6pm seems to be the peak of the heat lately
> > whereas 11am is still ramping up to it and would probably be cooler.
<SNIP>