[Steppes] fighter practice

Shetler at home.com Shetler at home.com
Mon Aug 20 18:45:18 PDT 2001

Should be in the usual place, Carollton..  Unless, the Knight Marshal does deem otherwise.
Though so far nothing has been mentioned on that front.  Apparently, Sir Miguel and Lady Conal have had a real turn of bad luck..  She posted about it on the list...

There should be some of the Fray there at Sunday practice.  Though Dux and I have a previous engagement and won't be there...

Isolda von Rugen
aka Vix