[Steppes] Website code upgrade

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Aug 21 10:21:42 PDT 2001

With the help of our Server admin and the webministry forum we hopefully
have corrected the issues that were causing pages from caching on your
machines keeping you from seeing new information. If you are still seeing
old information on the website (look at the time/date stamp) hold the shift
key or the ctrl key while you refresh the page. This works on IE and
Netscape. This should clear out your cache copy of this or any other site.
However if you are on a proxy server there is no way that we can clear old
information out. We can only keep it from caching new pages. (For the rest
of us geeks email me for the code if you want it on your site.)

Please contact me when you see something on the site that is not quite
right. It will help us all if just one of you pipes up to help me spot
something that is not working as it should. :)

I do have two deputies, one is the guild v_scribe the other is my emergency
back up.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas