[Steppes] Scandinavian Festival

Anya K anastasiiak at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 24 08:28:48 PDT 2001

> Yes, it would be nice to have some fighters, artisans, etc., show up.  The
> date is Saturday, September 8th, at the Wooden Spoon, and the location is
> off of Avenue K in Plano, but close to which intersection - Park?  Parker?
> Spring Creek?  What start time -- 10AM or before?  And, sure, I'll find out
> how many would like to play with us on that day.
> Gab.

Well the Russian and Finn are coming -- Nafanial loves that shop as he's Finnish in RL and we shop there. Anyway, we will be there. As for the site -- be aware that it's a 2 story *house* in a row of houses that have been converted. And her parking lot is tiny.

Conal, can you ask her where she wants us to park so the customers/etc. can have the lot?

Well, if you want to see what the Barony's Youth Rapier Marshall looks like, I'll be at the demo next month. *smiles*

In Service,
Anastasiia Iliiovna Kiianina