[Steppes] BACK HOME!!

ATS - Patrick Bureau pbureau at attbi.com
Wed Dec 5 10:38:27 PST 2001

To all the gentle people of Steppes that were not at the business meeting
last night.

I am finally back home, and will rapidely become re-involved with Steppes
and the SCA in general.

If you need to contact me please email me at pbureau at atbi.com

STEPPES GUARDSMEN: if you have not done so already I would appreciate if you
would join the Steppes Guardsmen mailing list (yet another I know.. but the
traffic is fairly light) so that we may discuss the group activities and the
future of a web site for the group.

Contact me by email to be added to the private mailing list at
pbureau at attbi.com

Brewers: I would like to find out if there are any events planned on brewing
competitions out there. or perhaps an event in need of planning for adding a
brewing competition. Again please contact me privately at pbureau at attbi.com

In service,

Patric de Long Coeur