ST - Lost and found (aka "couldn't think of another name for the subject<g>"

F & R Villafranca res05dtq at gte.net
Tue Feb 6 21:05:03 PST 2001

Greetings unto all.

    As part of the potluck, my caravan and I offered a pot of fine
Southwestern beans and are trying to locate the ladle and pot. We left the
"Wars" as the lines had begun forming for supper Saturday evening, thus we
did not gather our cookware.  If any of the fine Nobles or Gentles of the
fine Steppes know of the whereabouts of these items, please let us know so
plans may be made for their retrieval.

                                    Preserving the Archer's Dream,

                                     Eshtban il Andalus