ST - Fighter practice March 4

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 08:59:31 PST 2001

A number of folks have volunteered to help out at the North Texas Irish
Festival.  A bunch of others will be dragging themselves back from Crown
Tourney, and won't want to do so much in the way of practice.

So, given that this demo has the potential of being Very Good (TM) for our
Barony, I think we should move our practice this Sunday to the Irish Fest.

Fritz says that we have a little area marked out for fighting.  We could
hold a couple of little mini-tourneys, bearpits, or just run pickups, or
some mix of the three.  Meantime, if you hang around for four hours or so
you can get into the festival for free.

If there are any major objections to moving our fighter practice to the
Irish Fest, please voice them now.  Otherwise, we'll see you at the Fest!

Dux