ST - List etiquette,archery, etc.

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Tue Feb 27 10:54:59 PST 2001

Hello All,

Well, I am thinking that the stress of getting ready for a Big demo, a
Big Crown Tourney and a BIGGER War may have some of us on edge a bit
right now.  I know I am a little nervy, trying to be in lots of places
at once, and keeping lots of people happy.  I think we may be taking
each other a little too seriously, and sounding more testy than we mean
to.  It is a natural, if unfortunate, consequence of having to process
so much information in our daily lives, I think.  Catron is right that
this medium is rife with opportunities to misinterpret each other.
So, lets all take a deep breath, let it out, then forgive each other our
little transgressions and move on.  We have a potentially wonderful
opportunity to share our Dream this weekend, and then we will all be
living it together in Meridies in ten days or so!   Let's focus on the
positive, and keep our feathers as smooth as possible, okay?   I hope
this will be the last entry on this thread......
Thank you to everyone for your interest in the NTIF demo; I hope to see
many of you with us this weekend!

Serving Crown and Barony,
Catrin
Lady Steppes