ST - 12th Night Performance

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 19:35:25 PST 2001

Greetings!

  I would like to commend the dancers of the Out of Steppes Dance Guild.
They did a wonderful job of a very difficult 15th Century Italian Balli,
Verceppi.
  Honorable Lady Elin the Timid, Lord Daniel of Camron, Lady Brigit Glen
Auboune and Lady Capricia should be proud of their performance.
  Aslo, a thank you for Lady Isable for organizing our performance time, Don
Alric for taking care of our music and Honorable Lady Dominique for letting
us use her player.
  It was a pleasure to be able to perform for thier Ecellencies and amidst
the company of wonderful Middle Eastern Dancers.

Your sevant to command,
  Philip White