ST - A change in the Steppes archery practice at Eastfield:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Jan 11 07:03:03 PST 2001

Greetings All,

This message is to inform you as of this Sunday Steppes Deputy Archery
Marshal Lord Owen Hell will be taking the post of "Archery in Charge" of
the Steppes Static Archery Practices.  He will be assisted by Steppes
Children's Archery Marshal Jacques the Spinks.

The program shall remain the same, the Royal Round matches will still be
held weekly, and childrens training and matches held on the first Sunday
of the month.  Combat archery practice and authorizations will still be
done at the Eastfield range (please contact Ironwyrm to do so, see
below).  Siege weapon practice shall take place when a siege marshal is
available.

To all who have requested slings and training in their use, we started
that training last week.  Over the next few weeks more slings shall be
made available for your use (and we will try not look so comical trying
to learn to use one of these weapons, as we are all learning this skill
together).

Any questions please contact me at:

ironwyrm at juno.com  or on my pager  # 214-862-2356

Lord Owen may be contacted at:

trielmleaves at yahoo.com

Childrens archery marshal Jacques may be contacted at:

jspinks at ix.netcom.com

Thank you, we are all looking forward to a great new year of archery in
the Steppes!

In service of the Steppes and Ansteorra,

Ld. Wm. Ironwyrm

Head Marshal of Archers, Barony of the Steppes