ST - Numbers of fighters for Gulf?

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at home.com
Wed Jan 17 20:26:27 PST 2001

I need to get the numbers of fighters for Gulf War for our Eastern
Central Region to Sir Duncan - can you help me out?

Patruccio, I need the number of fighters for Black Oak Keep.  I also
need Duke Patrick Michael's e-mail, so I can ask him about Rosenfeld.
Can you help me out there?

Almarr, I need the number of fighters who are coming from Lindenwood.

Ironwyrm, how many does Arkham have coming?

Gunther, do you have a count for House Porto?

Anybody else I missed, please e-mail me with your headcount.

Thanks a bunch!