ST - Chronicler position

Ches ches at io.com
Sun Jan 21 19:48:37 PST 2001

I will announce this in the newsletter and at various meetings that I will
be at.

March 1st is the deadline for applicants for the office of the Chronicler.
If you want to try your hand at this office you will need to place an
application in with myself, the kingdom chronicler, the central regional
chronicler, the Baron and Baroness, and the Seneschal. Please do not send it
to just one of us and ask that we forward it to the others. Please make the
effort to do so yourself. Any other way is unacceptable.

Things you need to know:
Monthly reports on expenditures to be filled out and sent only to our
treasurer and seneschal. (I upload them to a directory that they both have
access to for download)
The program the newsletter is in currently: PageMaker 6.5
Deadlines: Submissions - 15th through the 21st of the month, Go to Print
date - 23rd - 25th with same day pickup, depending on how many weeks there
are in the month, Mail out by 4 day of the end of the month to ensure
delivery by the 1st of the month.
Printer: Kinkos Corporate account
Stats: booklet (2 up), stabled and folded, plain white paper, covers follow
the roygbv color scheme for filing purposes and consistency. One or two
issues a month will have card stock commemorative covers in color.
Permanent Contributors (for which we are most grateful!): Cover Banner,
calendar, unofficial kingdom Calendar, letters from the B&B, Daud Bob,
Celtic Links, and maps.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas