ST - Class offered

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Sun Jan 28 06:53:02 PST 2001

Greetings to the lists,
Ld. Caelin on Andrede, Seneschal of Elfsea, has gone out of his way to
arrange a CPR/First Aid class, through the American Heart Assoc., to be
held on February 24th.  This is the class we have been long awaiting, so
that we can get some more Chirurgeons trained.  If you are still
interested in taking this class with an eye on serving the Kingdom as a
warranted Chirurgeon, please contact me to sign up. Class size is
limited to 20, but I do not have the details on cost or location yet.
It will be an all-day class.  It does conflict with the joint armor
workshop day planned by Steppes and Elfsea, so bear that in mind.
Looking forward to seeing lots of new red baldrics!

Catrin
Lady Steppes