ST - A request from Borek

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 13:09:20 PST 2001

Hey, Borek - sorry I can't help with the list.

I *can* say that given the good work you do, both officially and
unofficially, I wish you were being given the opportunity to do more of it.
Am I right in saying that folks are now excluding you because they think
you've been "overextending yourself"?  In the absence of negative impact on
any of the work you've done, I have to question the validity of that
argument, if in fact it is being put forth.  But that's my opinion.

You rock, Borek!  I really appreciate your "can do" attitude and calm
competence.

Dux