ST - A request from Borek

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu Jan 18 13:39:28 PST 2001

Borek why don't you just list "I've done everything and been everywhere!!!!"
Every time I turn around... there you are.

Let's see......Tanwyn/ Ceinwen Stewards - Elfsea Springfaire 99 he
ran/helped big time site heraldry.  Galen/Richard/Arabella Steward  - ATYC
99 he was a big part of our Heraldic Consultation Staff For 3 days.
Arabella/Stella Stewards - Winter Coronation 2000 he was a reason that our
decorations and set up for coronation happened.  and he was there for take
down and delivery the next day.  He wasn't officially on my staff.... he
just showed up to help.  Fearghus/Raimond Stewards - Elfsea Springfaire 2000
he was working with Nicolette on the Feast.

I think that's what I remember...... I have kids you know......missing many
brain cells.

If I think of more I'll let you know.  Arabella

> Howdy all, I have been asked to compile a list of the events I have
Autocratted, deputy-autocratted, mentored, ran a section of, classes
taught.... basically all I've done in the way of organized service in the
SCA.