ST - Gulf Wars

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Jan 21 16:52:37 PST 2001

Greetings Your Excellencies,
Where is your populace meeting?  I can have pre-registration forms with me.
The dead line has been extended due to a typo until Jan 31st for the post
mark.  I will forward news to their Excellencies Elfsea about discussions at
your populace.

Arabella
Deputy Gulf War Liaison for Central Region Land Allocations