ST - Gulf Wars

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 15:51:25 PST 2001

Hi, Catrin!

The Fray hasn't given you numbers, 'cause we have a number of folks from
outside Steppes.  We will be camping next to Clann Ross and Company of the
Hunt, which I expect will be right next to the Steppes and Elfsea
encampments.  We didn't want to say were with Steppes, 'cause of those
non-Steppes Fraymen.

We'll be passing our numbers directly to Arabella (once I have them firmed).

Sorry - didn't mean to worry you.

Dux